Makes one 9 inch pie.
- 3 gala apples
- 3 grannny smith apples peel, cored, thinly sliced and coated with 1 squeezed fresh lemon
- 1 lime zest
- 1/4 tsp of fresh grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unbleached white flour
- 2 Tablespoons of melted vegan butter
- Your favorite pie crust recipe
Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, then add apples ,melted butter, lime zest mix well.
Place the bottom crust in your pan. Fill with the apples. Cover with a top crust sealed both crust together. Brush top with soy milk and sprinkle top with some sugar. Bake for 50 minutes at 375 degrees until a nice golden color.
Let pie sit for 30 minutes before serving.