- 2 -12 inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup soy curl
- 1 Tablespoon of nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of Bragg aminos
- 1/2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup brown cook rice
- 1/2 bell pepper slice sauté in little bit of oil
- 1/4 of of an onion sliced and sautéd
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 teaspoons of veginaise or vegan sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons of salsa
- 1- 16 ounce can of vegetarian refried beans
- 4 Tablespoons Vegan cheese (optional)
1. Soak soy curl in 3 cup of hot water for about 10 minutes.
2.Drain them and squeeze out any excess water.
3.Add Seasonings and use olive oil to sauté soy curls over medium-high heat until slightly brown and crispy.
4.Spoon 1/2 cup bean mixture on the middle of a tortilla. Add on top 1 teaspoon of veginaise, 1 Tablespoon of salsa sauce over the top of the beans, half of the sautéd Onion and bell pepper, 1 Tablespoon of fresh cilantro and if desired 2 tablespoons shredded cheese . Roll up the bean burrito and serve warm. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Your site was recommended to me when I asked in FB for information about anyone who has a site of recipes (for at least 100) for SDA schools, hospitals etc.. You have some nice recipes here. Are they also available for large group cooking/baking?