- cup soy curl
- 1 Tablespoon of nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of Bragg aminos
- 1/2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt to taste
- Soak soy curl in 3 cup of hot water for about 10 minutes.
- Drain them and squeeze out any excess water.
- Add Seasonings and use olive oil to sauté soy curls over medium-high heat until slightly brown and crispy.
Leave A Comment