- 2 lbs Brussel sprouts, wash, trimmed and cut into two
- 4 cloves whole garlic peeled
- 5 Tablespoons olives oil
- Salt to taste
Roasted butternut squash
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 cup butternut squash diced
- 1/2 cup dry cranberry
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seed or ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Pecan halve toasted in oven for 5 minutes at 350
Preheat oven at 425 degrees
Toss into a bowl the Brussels sprout with oil, garlic and salt. Place it on a baking sheet at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Toss into a bowl the butternut squash into a bowl with cinnamon, oil, nutmeg maple syrup ,salt to taste . Place mixture on a sheet pan at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
Combine Brussels sprout and butternut quash dress it into a serving plate then add pomegranate, pecan, dry cranberries and maple syrup.
Leave A Comment