- 2 pints fingerling potatoes
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh sage
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoons smoke paprika
- cloves garlic, left unpeeled
- 1 Tablespoons of minced Fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil,
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F .
Add potatoes, rosemary, sage, thyme, and garlic to a medium bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt.Place potato on sheet pan overlay with parchment paper. Place potatoes in oven for 5 minutes then reduce heat to 425 degrees F. Roast for 20 minutes, or until crispy on outside and tender on inside.
Leave A Comment