YIELD 4 servings
- 1/3 cup (60 g/2 oz) small pearl tapioca
- 2 cup soy ,or almond or oat milk
- 2/3 cups coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (60 g/2 oz) granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dash cinnamon and fresh nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoons lime zest
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- & Sliced strawberry, blueberry,raspberry or mango.
- Place tapioca and milk in a medium saucepan and let soak for 35 minutes.
- Add sugar and salt , cinnamon, nutmeg and lime zest to the tapioca mixture, and heat over medium heat until it reaches a simmer. Reduce heat to low and let simmer very gently for 15 to 20 minutes until tapioca pearls are transparent and the mixture has thickened. Remember to stir frequently so that the tapioca . When ready Pour into cups and place in the refrigerator until completely chilled, at least 4 hours or overnight. The pudding will thicken after refrigeration. Serve with sliced of fresh fruits of your choice.
Leave A Comment